Astromech Droid

Congratulations! ! You're a talented guy. You'll be just fine and go as far as your imagination and drive will take you.

Love your last video. Can't believe I missed it. Very smooth rotation and nice speed ramping. I almost fell off the chair when he farted, er, I mean vented. Tongue

Hey guys,

This project is not ez-robot powered yet but once I get control of how all the dynamics of the drive system and balancing work i will be making a phone app and installing a ezb.

I have been working on this for about 3 months and it weighs 32 pounds

happy building
Aaron

Wow, That's a clean build Aaron, nice work! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you convert it over and make an iPhone app for it Smile

Very cool BB8!
Looking amazing already!

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Had a blast at the Long Beach Comic Con. Everyone loved the droids and many of the other builders in the club are starting to realize the potential of ez-robot for their droids!

I also was part of a panel on sunday talking about robotics and how to get involved! ez-robot came up many times in my discussion

This is awesome! Great job!

Outstanding BB-8, that is definitely tricky to get going. Keeping it real in SoCal, I miss SoCal

more adventures from R7 and BB8

Our annual R2 Builders Club Meeting in Southern California

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Both R7 and BB8 did an appearance in a small movie at Frank and Sons Collectibles the very same morning as our annual club meeting.

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image