Voice Recon And The Ez Builder App

Hello all great to back. Heres a question i address to DJ and the crew. The app is an awesome part of the V4's package and i have been tweaking my interfaces and controls for LeXI. My one concern is when will the voice recognition feature be running? I would love to run her off the 2 Samsung tablets instead of the windows tablet. One because they look fantastic( screen resolution) second great battery life and wifi and third way faster than the windows 8 tablet(Acer w3).

Have a read of this topic. DJ addressed voice recognition and speech synthesis for the mobile apps.

Quote:

As for iPhone/android, I can answer that... There are pretty huge limitations I have been finding for speech synthesis on mobile. Specifically with iOS. There is a lot of development happening with our mobile app right now, and that includes speech synthesis and recognition.

I do not have answers regarding changing voices on the mobile.

The solution I have been recognizing is a windows control which will create audio sample files for the custom voice with your desired phrases. Yes, you lose the dynamic synthesis ability though - but it is a solution.

@Rich, I believe he was asking about Voice REC, not Speech GEN.

Both are answered in the topic I linked to and quote I posted.

Quote:

As for iPhone/android, I can answer that... There are pretty huge limitations I have been finding for speech synthesis on mobile. Specifically with iOS. There is a lot of development happening with our mobile app right now, and that includes speech synthesis and recognition.

@Rich, I stand corrected.

@Rich, the product just keeps improving. One day, it will probably take on a mind of it's own like Google and we will reach Singularity. I can not wait!