Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

V4 - Chimes, Voices And Sounds

Assistance Requested

Help Dave Schulpius with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Dave Schulpius claims to have checked these sources:

Is there any way (short of removing the speaker) to turn down or off the Chimes, voices and sounds that come out of the V4 anytime it connects, powers up or encounters any other event? While being helpful they kinda get in the way of the motif of classic robot recreation.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

No - I thought about it but due to the Wi-Fi and software complexity of the EZ-B v4, turning it off would be impossible to diagnose hardware and connection issues. The only time you should hear a chime is on boot-up, disconnect, connect or connection error (if in client mode).

There are other very important messages - such as battery low and communication errors.

Thanks!