Hello Everyone!, Quick Introduction .

I just wanted to poke my head into the forums and say Hello.

Really quickly, my name is Jason Hoehn, and I am the new Media Producer here at EZ-Robot. I'm the guy responsible for the 'new look' to the video and media that you have been seeing here at EZ-Robot Productions over the last couple of months.

A little about me, I'm an award-winning Video Editor and Producer/Director. I have more than 17 years experience in infotainment, commercial, documentary, reality TV, and corporate video production, with the lion's share of my work being in Broadcast Television. I have worked on a number of projects that have aired on places like Discovery Channel, The Food Network, National Geographic, History Channel, Fine Living, CTV and a bunch more. Probably my most seen work was on a popular little TV show called, "The Thirsty Traveler", which aired in about 80 countries over 5 seasons. I also produced/directed a Feature Length documentary called "Pegwarmers: The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth", which delved into the subculture of Science-Fiction and Fantasy Fandom.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hello, tip my hat, and introduce myself. If you have any comments/complaints/kudos/feedback of any kind, or if you have suggestions for videos you would like to see, or a video you would like to submit, by all means feel free to contact me at any time.

I've really been enjoying my role here at EZ-Robot, and I'm looking forward to providing you with tons of new information, telling your stories and bringing you the EZ-Robot story in a whole new way. So keep an eye on the website for a bunch of great new stuff. As Frank Sinatra would say, "The Best is Yet to Come".

Thanx! - Smile

I guess now I'll have to study up on Corel Video Studio Pro X6 before posting new robot hacks, lol. Welcome to the forum Jason. Looking forward to your video expertise.

Welcome, and great job on the new look videos etc. Was the whole story thing with the Revolution robots running a muck while DJs back was turned your ideas? I love that video Smile

lol, sadly that one was before my time so I can't take credit, but it's a good'er Smile

Welcome to the Revolution! Now show us your latest...

Smile Smile Smile Smile
j