Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Ez-builder App Wont Load Files.

Assistance Requested

Help Anthony XLRobots.com with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Anthony XLRobots.com claims to have checked these sources:

When I installed the app on my TAB Pro it loads up fine. I sign in and then loaad my file from the cloud. when its done loading it flashes the date at the bottom of the screen but not file to click and open. I dont know whats up, was working fine till i upgraded it.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

I have a tab pro as well. I have no issues running the latest android version. It loads files from the cloud just fine.

The message is not just the date. I suspect it's saying the file is too old for the mobile app. If not, check what the log says...

I v of to work again. But it still does it off an on.