Proud Owner Of The First Ezbv4!

I feel as though I have won a lottery ! I had the extreme pleasure of. Meeting DJ and the ez-robot crew last night. These guys are the real deal. It was like being at a table with Jobs Woz and the crew. The amount of intelligence at that table was sick. Then then blew my mind by inviting me to the toy fair where they had the ez-robot booth. I was privileged to see all 3 Revolution bots and the ezbv4. Then DJ blew my mind when he told me to put the v4 in my a pocket. I thought it was a joke. But he gave me the first v4! He also signed it for me. I will post a recap video tonight. Here's a pic.
User-inserted image

*eek* *eek* *eek* Jealous...
Are you trying to rub it in?!?
Grin

CAn you post dimensions of it? L, W, height? Just the board/boards? Thanks Chris

Those dimensions are on the shop page for the V4

Width: 5cm
Length: 5 cm
Height: 3 cm
Weight: 0.035 kg

@Ant, you're going to make a lot of people jealous Smile Luckily it's usually not the bad kind of jealous on here.

I thought about hopping a train to NY to meet the crew this weekend. Kicking myself now Smile

Congratulations on the new toy!

Alan

How cool is that! I am soooooo jealous! in a good way! Smile The V4 does exist(was there any doubt?) Hazzah! I wonder if DJ will "hand" deliver all of them hahah.

These guys are really awesome people. I can honestly say that ez-robot Will be the company to beat in the race for robotics in both hobby and real world applications. I was amazed before I met them now I'm in awe and excited to know that what ever idea or application comes to mind I will be able to attain it with the v4 and EZ-Builder Mobil!

They exist! And they are a technical piece of art!

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Thanks for sharing! You lucky guy!

Smile Smile Smile Smile
J

Humm, well how about that. Congrats.

Nice pics, however I've seen all this before. Wonder when the ones who ordered before you will get theirs.