The Lexi 3000 Part 3

@justinRatliff I am using the regulators for the arm servos to give them full 7.2v from dedicated 12v 9a power source. You can get them from Amazon.com. I got 20 for $29.00 shipped. As for the XL Robots.com, yes, Josh and myself are combining our talents to provide premium made to order Robot body parts and accessories. Now you combine the power of the V4 with the beauty and style of XL Robot parts and you my friend have the ultimate in robot.

"As for the XL Robots.com, yes, Josh and myself are combining our talents to provide premium made to order Robot body parts and accessories."

This is AWESOME news! Congratulations guys! I'm looking forward to being a customer in the future.

@Justin - generally speaking 3d printing and finish work for hire yes but the longer term focus is to bring affordable robot bodies to the table. Right now people are buying toys to have a cheap platform and honestly after buying and modding nearly a dozen I have found that method is not as cheap as one would think up front and it takes a bit of skill and imagination. Robbing a toy of its body and trying to retrofit parts has the end result leaving the builder wanting to try agian and agian. So here we can use 3d printing to prototype parts and bodies that bring a plug and play variety of building so those with less skill can make something they are proud to show off. Ofcourse these bodies are built with the intention of using ezb v4 and the ez v4 camera as well.

Obviously suggestions are welcome and if you want a entirely custom and exclusive to you design that's possible. By default the idea is to produce a part then make a mold in which we can cast new parts for other that may want them too at a low cost and less time that reprinting the whole project agian.

ok, thats impressive!

is it possible to make a robot like this.so big.what will it cost.
User-inserted image

Thank You, Anthony.

nomad18.08 yes Cody could be cloned. overall height would be around 3.5' tall. All of our builds will be EZ-B v4 and v3 formats.

you mean 35 cm or ? wow this sounds so good.i ordered the ez-b4 allreddy for practise.

@nomad18.08 ... 3.5' (feet) is 107 cm or just over 1 metre

oh my god am gasping for air.thats huge.well your a pro ,i saw your lexi and it cant get better then that.
thank you for responding