The Lexi 3000 Part 3

As stated in the other thread, due to large amount of media being loaded it takes too long for the page to load up. So to avoid having you guys wait, i started part 3.

XL thread for a XL robot Smile

will there be other colors availble in your shop?

just like our slogan say" XL Robots makes your fantasy a Reality" what ever you dream up we will fabricate. colors no problem.

just sketch it out and leave it to me. turn around will be rather fast since we are making the shell for your bot you will do the hardware.

sketch example: JD XL-

User-inserted image

i will post a 3d rendering of the build in a few days.

Back to topic:

LeXI's waist. started it last night. applied the custom bracket which fit like a glove. tonight ill attach the two parts and test the swivel action. if all works right it down to adding the top half to the drive-train lower half. this will complete here physical build. then the wiring and powering up stage beigins and then beta testing the scripting and ai.

I have a question for you, XL-Robots. When hooking up the mimo monitor to the W3, It seems I ALWAYS have to have the same picture on the two monitors in order for it to work. How did you get a different picture on each monitor. I set it up as an External Monitor. ?

Thanks,

Just got done with wiring all the buck regulators. Going to wire up the arms tomorrow. The waist wasted my night as the upper body in too heavy for the motor. I'm going to skip it for now and come back to it after she is done.i can add it later.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Mel I don't have a different wallpaper, just 2 different programs open one in each screen.

but what I am saying is that mine HAS to have whatever is playing on the W3 screen on the mimo monitor.

Thanks for the reply.

look at the circled part- extend display

User-inserted image

Perhaps you covered this in another thread and I missed it...
But what are you using the buck regulators for? Where did you get them?

And "just like our slogan say" XL Robots makes your fantasy a Reality" what ever you dream up we will fabricate. colors no problem."
Does that mean you are starting a business to make 3d printed parts/robots from customer hand drawings? Grin