Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Ez Wallpaper / My Wallpaper Setting

Assistance Requested

Help Dave Schulpius with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Dave Schulpius claims to have checked these sources:

I noticed in the Options-Preferences section there is a check box to "Display EZ Wallpaper". When using my own wallpaper image as set in the Project-Details section what happens if this box is checked?

I did have it checked with my own wallpaper set and as EZ Builder was starting up I did see the EZ Wallpaper appear for a second only to be covered up with my image. When I uncheck the box I see only a blue background when starting up before my image pops in there.

If the "Display EZ Wallpaper" is checked is the EZ Wallpaper still in memory and eating up resources when my image is being displayed? Is it best to keep this box unchecked if using my own image or does it really matter? *confused*

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

No, it loads the default wallpaper when you load the project, then replaces it with yours. The memory is replaced with your wallpaper Smile

I write as efficiently as possible. I have to with EZ-Builder because it does so much!

Sorry, I should have known. *tired*

You're the best. Smile

Dave