Award
Congratulations Rich, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

I Get S Sadface Error When Clicking A Link To The Ez Robot Sight

Assistance Requested

Help jstarne1 with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

jstarne1 claims to have checked these sources:

User-inserted image

Ok so I get this the last couple days if I click the link in a forum notification. When I just type it into a browser or click the thread link from my saved favorites it doesn't happen. Weird. Just letting someone know.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

Sorry the title has bad grammar my phone changed it to what it thought it should be , get. Anyone know how to reset the spell correction vocabulary?

I checked with a Android browser and a chrome browser both end up giving me the error

Funny that, I was getting something similiar recently Josh .intermitten ( on various web sites )
Then chrome crashed with a full fatal blue screen ,tried re loading no success

Installed netscape that works ok

Hmm , weird. It only happens with links sent to me in the email.

has been working fine for me with links from emails, bookmarks, manually typed in urls... Most likely to be a problem with the phone not the site.

Allright