Award
Congratulations robot56, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

New! Ez-b V4.0 So With The Wifi No Need For Bluetooth Adapter?

Assistance Requested

Help Anthony XLRobots.com with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Anthony XLRobots.com claims to have checked these sources:

Just ordered 2 of the new EZ-B Mini boards. My question is do they require the Bluetooth adapter or do they ALREADY have the WiFi connectivity. Unsure if its WiFi capable or WiFi ready?

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

As far as I know, it comes ready with a WiFi adapter Grin

@Niek Thanks Niek.

Does that mean they don't have Bluetooth anymore or they now have the capability to do both?

@robot56 No bluetooth anymore, I believe because it's not fast enough for transferring the audio.

Ahem - did you say audio Niek?

"120MHz, 150 DMIPS, unique chip ID#, DAC amplified audio with Speaker for Robot voice, 8 Analog ports, 24 Digital ports, Wifi connectivity, i2c, UART, Resettable fuse protection, Reverse polarity protection, and on-board 3.3VDC"

@jstarne1 yes it comes with a speaker and 4 more digital ports as well!

*oops* Grin

Omg Dj I feel like you listened to every suggestion I ever made now.... Nice

Thanks Niek for filling in while some of us caught up on sleep!

The new board only runs on Wifi... Its faster, longer range and also can transfer audio and video files.