Visit To The Makerbot Store, Ez Robot Steals The Show!

Just got back from the makerbot shop in NYC. Wanted to get some tips and questions asked as well as get 3d scanned with my boys. Also brought the LeXI HD-7 Arm to get some feedback on the density of the print and what I could do to tweak it. Now remember, The HD-7 has the EZ-Robot Logo on it as well as the LeXI 3000. With the spring attached I was able to demonstrate its bending movements. From the moment I took it out to ask the tech a question everyone started to come over to where I was. Questions arise " Where did you get it? Did you print the parts, What's EZ-Robot?" The last one was the ticket. I started my pitch about the Revolution and how the Makerbot 2 will bring personalized robot building to the desktop. How EZ-Robot is extremely user friendly and the ability to print out EZ-Bits at will was a key seller. Now my wife always says when ever we go to tech shops or best buy etc. I always end up selling products and I don't even work there. Same happened today, sold a makerbot 2 just from talking to this guy for 5 min and showing him the HD-7 Arm and video from my GoPRo cam. EZ-Robot stole the show. I was offered a job as well. Guy said jokingly you could fill in for me while I grab lunch, ha!. Great Day!.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Thanks for sharing your experience @aameralis sounds like you had a blast! Thanks for spreading the word about Revolution too we really appreciate that Smile. Cool to see photos of the makerbot store too, I'm sure most of us have never been.

@skater_j10 yeah great place nice people. they gave my kids a ton of free printed stuff. the ez-robot attention was the coolest. people were so amazed that they could build a robot of the caliper we do on our community. there first thought was its a toy like the lego's stuff. but when I showed them the arm, and the vids I had with me of her talking and voice recon they flipped!

Awesome! Sounds like a cool place to visit, especially when supporting EZ-Robot!

Way to support the team! Thanks for the pics as well. I really enjoyed seeing the store.

Awesome! Love it