Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Servo Trouble In Ez-builder.

Assistance Requested

Help Anthony XLRobots.com with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Anthony XLRobots.com claims to have checked these sources:

video explains it all.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

Post your project

You have both D15 and D19 set up in the relative servo so they will all be the same.

What are you trying to achieve?

Tick invert on one of the two servos and it will open the other way.
Also check your max and min positions, you have max lower than min in the settings.
You may also need to look at the ratio or even the info on relative servos to see if its the correct control.

Yeah, rich is always right Smile

Also, there is no real point to using the Relative Servo control. It's only there for historical purposes. All servo controls allow you to add multiple servos - including inverting and relative position ratios.

thanks dj