Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Thread Update Email Glitch Since 7/27/13?

Assistance Requested

Help jstarne1 with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

jstarne1 claims to have checked these sources:

Has anyone else stopped getting thread updates when there are replies?. The last one I received was the 27th. I assumed it might have been a feature to choose which threads to follow but I see the settings are the same. I use Gmail obviously which is usually reliable. Anyways my email box has not been getting the ez-robot love. - Josh

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

Check your spam folder Smile

Yup ok that's where they are , I'm not sure what is making Gmail think they are spam all of a sudden though. Hmm thanks

Thats Funny
Thats where my gmail placed it also

Darn Google how dare they think EZ Robot is spam.

i click to make not spam, then moved to forum message tab, i am using the new tab feature of gmail.

Smile Smile Smile Smile