Beer Butler , Cans, Bottles Or On Tap With Built In Chiller

Dome is a better plan, that way no-one will attempt to use it as a portable table.

Having a dome does give me open space to put sensors like the ceiling camera to read QR codes.

Ok so I did test some QR codes on the ceiling. The small QR code would read with a illuminator indoors at 2-2.5 ft reliably. The enlarged 400 x 400 line QR code was able to be read at 6-7 ft but it was only consistant every 2 seconds when at 5 ft distance. The largest QR code was approx 600 lines by 600 lines and read consistently in any direction at 7 ft 6 inches away with a 1 watt led illuminator. The next steps are testing if a IR illuminator will react the same and building it. I have 100 850 mm IR less for the next tests. Unless the camera control can determine angle of orientation on the QR code I will need to use a Compass module to determine orientation of the QR code landmarks.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

So I needed to do small modifications to the case I bought for the JARVIS hardware while he is still being built and wired ect. The usb connectors and audio and Mic were all 2 inches to short to reach the plug and then they must navigate around or over the video card. I used a bundle of jumper wires to extend the cables about 6 inches in length. It was about 70 soldered connections but I got them extended and turned on the first time. The case is pretty for sure Smile. While I was soldering these connections my sister hijacked my phone to post on my Facebook " how pretty she was". Yup I really should put a lock on that thing. Lol
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Hey at least the leds look awesome on this case. It. Would be better if the case was red though. Just saying Smile

As for the QR code tests I now need to made a IR illuminator that highlights the ceiling to make the QR codes easy to read.

That is a really good looking case, Josh.

Thanks troy!

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CzLF8z7uY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I tested the Camera reading QR codes from 7 ft 4 inches away and it does even better than with a bright white 1 watt led pointed at it. To make the camera read the IR light I had to remove the IR filter over the image sensor. This was very easy and increased the overall light sensitivity in low light like many homes are. Now I need to figure out how to read the angle that the QR code was read at so this can be formed into a simple landmark IR navigation system.