Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Help With Making Stl Files

Assistance Requested

Help Anthony XLRobots.com with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Anthony XLRobots.com claims to have checked these sources:

Ok my Cube 3d printer will be here in a week. So i want to master the art of STL file design by the time the fedex truck pulls up front my shop. Im a quick learner and i have the basics but i need the details to get the finished products right. my main question is, the Cube 3D prints in the size of 5 x5 x5. now thats not shabby but i want to redesign omnibot 2000's arms. the arms are 9" x 3.75" x 3". i read somewhere that you can "slice" the model and glue the parts. not sure about it but if you guys know of the process and or the software to prep the model to be "sliced" i would be indebted to you.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

AutoCAD 123!

Thanks to the both of you. One for asking and the other for answering.
j

@DJ Sures is that Autodesk 123?

Yes "Autodesk 123 Design" is what DJ is talking about it.

Oops yeah... Autodesk 123 Smile thanks Cory!

@dj sures ok thanks again dj.