My Omni-3000 Personal Robotic Assistant.

Ok I'm ready to assemble my baby. so I will now start me showcase page. here are some pics of my progress. here you see the testing of the tablet inside the chest. wanted to see the views at all angles. want to be sure its visible all around not just dead center. Im also adding a backpack with working sequencer lights and possible moving parts. more to follow.

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

This is really slick!

Thanks, want it to come out perfect for my boys....Ok me too. The blue and bright white color scheme is going to be awesome. tested it out today on some scrap pieces and it looks so scifi.

I am sooo jealous! what a great platform ..and with a back pack! Just curious but why does the control panel say Omnibot 2000 when the platform is a 3000? Smile

Im working on the new GUI now. That was the first draft so to speak before I named him.

here is the updated interface for the mp3 playback and command center on top.
User-inserted image

Cool!

This is pretty neat. The backpack design blends well with the Omni too. What do you plan to put inside the extra space?

4g verizon hotspot modem.

with the 4g be carful about hackers. an ar drone with 4g mod was hacked and flown away from the owner. don't need for that to happen to a high class robot.