Where To Get The Hosing Around Omnibot 2000's Neck And Arm Joints?


looking to replace the hosing around the neck and arm pits. Looked at Home depot but the larger ones which are for dryers, are metal and don't fold like the plastic ones. I've looked at the vacuum hoses but the size is wrong. anyone have any ideas or have found something online that is a good replacement.?


Go to pep boys or any off road place and find shock boots that match the diameter you want. They come in 7 different colors and are flexible accordion style. Just cut them down to the length you want. Also you may want to consider just making a mesh sleeve. I've seen it used on cars and looks nicer because you can partially see the wires and whatever inside them. - Josh S