Nothing To Do With Robots

Hey Everyone! This has nothing to do with robots, just one of the members of EZ Robot Community. I just wanted to let you all know that I have published my first book! It is available as an ebook at Amazon.com
The Winter People

It is Horror.

Thanks,

Bret

Members of this community are really resourceful...

Congratulations Bret!

Congratulation .

congrats!

thats so awesome!

Congrats dude! Celebrity status Grin

Nice one, well done Smile

I read a little of the start of it on Amazon, you described most of my male friends with the bit about the balls in a jar Smile I may check it out when I get chance to sit down and read something that's neither educational or for reference...

Congratulations Brett. Now I have to go out and buy a Kindle.

If you are ever interested in making it into a movie, I know an independent movie producer and distributor. (I did some animations for one of his films). He's always looking for ideas. Of course it would be a step for him to take on another movie, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Either way, good luck with the book!

Great Bret! Now we just need to write a book about EZ Robots Success ! Really though I plan on buying it next week.

Thank you all! It is very exciting for me. @Danger that would be cool, a movie would be sweet! Thank you.

The Winter People talk in the wind and torment you in your dreams...... and, and,... an enourmous blizzard! Wow, that's classic! I gotta get this one. Grin