Nano Smart Aquarium

User-inserted image
These are 6 10 watt blue actinic LEDs. They are super bright and I should have no problem frowning very pretty corals with these. Take in mind this is double the previous output and they are all blue not split with white.

There are also 6 tiny surface mount LEDs that are morning and evening lighting. Late night they will be off completely so I can sleep Winky given the success of keeping a anemone in this tank with less lighting on the test setup I believe this will really be the icing on the cake.

I hope you post another video soon, I love your fish. I hope to eventually do this with my own tanks, so I'm definitely watching this progress.

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image
Alright I'm epoxying down the buck stepdown converter . with a load I could maintain 9.5 volts from a lead acid battery. I will test load voltage again in a few minutes from the 12v regulated power supply I made from a PC power supply for it.

HEY that looks like my stepdown converter ,LOL
BECARE YOU DONT have your burner on doing that,or forget its on

My new GLASS RANGE was on and i couldnt tell ,since not red and it almost melted my lid

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

OK I'm waiting for the paint to dry well while I go pick up my car then when I get back I will crimp the ends on the power wires and test the voltage to the LEDs while on the big power supply. As long as its below 11 volts I will reassemble the case and be done Winky

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

The light looks great! So now I fed some of my anemone specimens. It appears the two colors that the anemone takes to the best are green , yellow and red. Blue is not nearly effective in direct comparison. I did find that flouresent colors/ pigments show through the anemones skin. Next I will look into adding a glowing pigment that charges from light absorbed and glows for a few hours in darkness.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Man, that looks great! I love the colors. I gotta get my aquarium back running again.