Gunslinger Bob - Bob Gets An Upgrade

Goody box 1 arrived safe and sound. THANKS!

Coool second should be there tommorow or monday. If you deside you dont want to use the helmet I have ideas for it so keep it safe. I did realize if you want to use a rad head you could use the torso top I included to mount the rad head.

That's a good idea. I'll look at both and see how I like them. How did you hook up the firing mechanism on the airsoft guns? And did you just supply power from your bot's battery?

I have not hooked up the guns yet. I was thinking of just using a switching transistor and getting 6 volts direct from battery.

Bob loses his bubble - on his way to Gunslinger Bob. Once I get my new bot building room set up I can get to real work on Bob.
User-inserted image

Yay! Thank the wifey!

So Bob looks on in dismay as his dis-assembly begins. I have to admit it made me a little sad to take him apart. But I know I can build him better, faster, stronger and emerge as Gunslinger Bob!
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Yay the upgrades begin , cats and dogs beware ! Lol

Yeah, I finally made the leap into the world of Josh and am working on several bots at the same time haha! So you should be getting a gift for Christmas in the form of your Sr. head and a couple of arms....

Woohoo , multiple projects is fun