Gunslinger Bob - Bob Gets An Upgrade

Going order a lipo? That's what I'm going with. Compact , light , and charge quickly.

not sure yet everything is set up for 12v really just see what fits the best

Oh OK. If its setup for 12v and you want a lighter and smaller battery. Use a 3s lipo they are 11.1v when discharged and 13 ish full. A 2200 ma or 5000 ma pack are both small and light and under 20 bucks from hobbyking.com. I of course I like turnigy lipo packs.

That sounds like a great idea Josh. I will check those out. Thanks!

yW! I will order probably 3 of them soon for the mech warriors , even if you can't make it to maker fair maybe you could have a local relative bring your robot for display and I could lock it down to the display table so even if it doesn't fight at least everyone see your skill and work you put in for the exhibit.

Or just have him sit on the table and watch people walk by lol , ya know motion tracking

That could be cool - I could write a script so he brings his guns up if someone gets too close haha.

Then says clint Eastwood phrases , " make my day..... Punk" lol

Have not checked on BOB since the move, don't know yet how he fared. Either way, I will be getting back to him soon. I really want to get him finished as he is so close to being done. It is a real shame he will not be there in NC to battle Josh.

Exactly why Bob should be smuggled in a suite case to NC on a "business trip" you gotta go to , I mean you just got hired you don't wanna make it look like your not a team player right? ::evil grin::