Everybody, Meet "phil":)

Wow, that's awesome! Well, I need to start building soon, project SIHRO won't start constructing itself; yet, lol. Thanks, for the info, Kenny! Also, nice work on your humanoid mcsdaver! Would you have happened to vacuum form the face? Also, if you two want to check out the beginning of my little robot companion, you can view it here: http://letsmakerobots.com/node/33846

Today I added a battery monitor. Li-pos are easily damaged if the battery is run too low, and I wanted to be able to watch voltage spikes. My battery is 8.35 volts hot off the charger and 7.1 volts at 80% discharged. (20% remaining) I've been told the service life is longer if they're cycled this way. So, I studied the forum and did the 'ol twin 10kohm resistor trick to pull the battery voltage down to half of what it was, so as not to blow the ADC port. Here's my monitor program example.
User-inserted image

The program creates the variable $Battvolts then updates the variable once per 1000ms. I messed with the multiplier till it matched my voltmeter. If the voltage is less than 7.1v (3.55 per cell) it plays my disable speech sound to alert me, once per second Grin It's kinda funny, if I lose the bluetooth connection, EZ-Builder reads 0 volts and sounds the alert. I guess its kinda dual purpose lol After I was done, I added $Battvolts to my camera overlay Grin

Nice mod. I made up a similar voltage divider but my script is an auto connect... if I loose connection (determined by no voltage) it automatically tries to reconnect, also with voice prompts Smile. I am running a AGM battery, a lot more forgiving, so I just manually watch my voltage with the ADC display, but I like your idea of automatic audio cues for low voltage... have to steal that one Tongue

"MY BATTERY IS NOW LOW , PLEASE CONNECT CHARGER" in B9 lost in space voice

Lol that's awesome Tongue Find me a sound clip and I'll do it Grin

I have a sound clip of B9 saying "Energy cells exhausted"

I decided to change the arrangement of the elbow servos. I had been watching Robobuilder humanoid videos on youtube and saw that the servo joint was rotated 90 degrees. I set up some punching and throat chop moves with AutoPosition, then assigned the motions to joystick buttons.

Cool work.
Looking good

So,I just downloaded the 12.13.12 update. I was ecstatic to see the camera resolution dropdownSmile I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I'm havin some issue here. It seems that the menu only changes the resolution of the processor, but not the actual video capture pin. So the camera is still in 640x480 all the time. I tested this by uninstalling ezbuilder, then installed an old copy(8.08.12-will not upload to anyone, don't ask) when the old resolution menu was still available. Worked crazy fast(30fps) @160x120. Of course, I can't use that copy because there's no autoposition. I mean it, I'm grateful for every update, this software just keeps getting betterSmile

@Kenny Storm, awesome! An inspiration for anyone with little experiance to "make it work". I am so jealous of your yet to be newly named robot!.....and thanks to DJ for the EZ-cooling "shield"