Award
Congratulations Chelsea, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Assistance Requested

Help malc with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Product: (click to view product details)

EZ-Builder Control: (click to view manual page)

malc claims to have checked these sources:

I had to mount camera on it's side, rotate 90 degrees works fine on desktop but not when I use mobile app.
am I missing something? *confused*

malc

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

Hi @malc, did any of those suggestions from bot resolve the issue? Or are you still stuck?

unresolved
so I use tablet on it's side and rember button's are sideways.
malc

Hi @Malc! So I was testing this out, and then happened to hit the trusty question mark beside the camera image dropdown and saw that the mobile support for the flip/rotate setting is just for RotatenoneFlipnone, Flip y, and Flip XY! What did I learn? Always check the question marks! Winky

...so to answer your question, no you are not missing anything, 90 degrees rotate is not supported for mobile.

cheers
now I know.
malc *tired*