Security Cam Robot, This Droid Is Watching For You. Jazzy Power Chair Frame

Utilizing some red fleece as stretch clothe I got glued in a ideal shape to make the most of the compartment. Ideally I could have made it about a inch deeper but there would be a 3 inch wide high spot in the center which is the main support I cannot cut out. I did trim it about 3 inches on each side to give me more room to work with. You can compare to what I have as far as space in the Nom Nom robo mower and it is a big difference.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Ok fast forward a hour or so for hardening, I have a pretty uniform compartment that is mostly shielded from water spray. It does nothing for the lack of a seal around the topper though so I will need to do a little something about that.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

I received the knobby 10 inch 4.10-4 tires from amazon. Amazing deal at 11 bucks each shipped. I went back to buy another couple and the price jumped to 36 whoa!
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Of course I still will run a tube inside the tire.

Tiny update , I picked up a 5 gallon bucket a leak proof spin on lid with O ring. So this should keep water out as long as I am careful to silicone around sensors.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

As far as width it is going from 8.5 inches in diameter to 12 I believe.

The raspberry pi 3 board and EZb v4 have been arranged into a tower. At this time I will run the Robot by WiFi as it seems most devices work fine outside in my yard no problem. 4 rpi3 stacked and the EZBv4 is at the top of the electronics totem pole
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

I also took also took the time to mount the two knobby tires I picked up on amazon for 11 dollars. I will post pics of those once inflated and back on the chassis.

Mounted with a 10 inch tube inside st 22 psi of air at 32 degrees F.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Mounted , muahaha
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Ok stacking the electronics didn’t work because it requires more vertical space. I don’t like how that would look so I separated the boards and cut a wood circle to mount the electronics to inside the water resistant compartment.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

How could I manage to miss this epic threat? Grin Grin Grin