Robot Blinds Control

i just saw the video again end it solved a problem i had some time ago.i got a message in ez builder saying your main project is not set ,(mobile ).
i just saw you can set it in the cloud save under ezbv4 is main control for mobile.

in post #6 alan speaks off a batt Lead Acid gel cells .do they excist for 7.4 volts?
and its only for an ezbv4 whit cam,nothing els.also would it be save to use the ,
ezbv4 for lets say 12 to 18 houres on power?

Quote:

in post #6 alan speaks off a batt Lead Acid gel cells .do they excist for 7.4 volts?
and its only for an ezbv4 whit cam,nothing els.also would it be save to use the ,
ezbv4 for lets say 12 to 18 houres on power?

Typically 6v or 12v. EZ-B with just camera could use either. You only need 7.4 if using servos.

How long it will run depends on the amp-hours the battery stores vs the amps drawn by the EZ-B and camera (which is not much).

Alan

hi alan

i found this batt.
what do you think.

batterie 6 volt

and this charger

charger

Those look fine. It will take about 6 hours to fully charge the battery, but with 12 amp hours that battery should last a long time between charges. The EZ-B and camera draws just 180ma, so it will run for a couple of days between charges if I am doing the math right.

You will need to set the low voltage alert to lower voltage or disable it so the EZ-B does not complain.

Alan

alan thank you.now i have something to go on.set volt to 6 volt on the web page

Quote:

alan thank you.now i have something to go on.set volt to 6 volt on the web page

I would set it to 5, not 6.

Alan

Ah ok

hi alan

stil have a question.would it be connected like this.see pic.

i would use six body cause it has an on/off swiths

User-inserted image