Botmatrix Youtube Channel

I agree with @Jeremie that it is a tri centered configuration but the covers make it visually appear as if it is off center. But if it could be pushed out a little flatter then it would be more J5 than Wall.E. But either way, I love it!

Quote:

I agree with @Jeremie that it is a tri centered configuration but the covers make it visually appear as if it is off center. But if it could be pushed out a little flatter then it would be more J5 than Wall.E

Interesting. I did a Google Image Search to confirm my thought, and it looks like a bunch of toys had it off center, but the actual one from the movie was more centered.

Alan

move the top idler farther back from the center and you will mimick the shape of wall-e

@Jeremie I found this tutorial for thumbnails very enlightening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4yRrVgvFrg I have to admit, I never knew how thumbnails got added to or created for videos on YouTube (I thought it was something only super cool YouTubers had access too, LOL).

This guys has all sorts of neat videos that shows how to use free things Paint, Paint.net, and Windows Movie Editor to edit and produce many video effects. And for what Windows Movie Editor can't do Microsoft Expressions Encoder 4 can, with overlays and it too is free.

For those that might want a logo but don't have access to someone who does graphic arts, I just used Fiveer.com to have a new J2R logo created for $5. I have not rolled it out yet, but I am super happy with it. Fiveer is a neat service to connect with artists. They even offer video intro and outro creations and all sorts of other services.

Awesome! Thanks for the info Justin! I checked out those resources and they are very helpful. They will definitely help me get closer to my goal. I appreciate your suggestions, thanks again!