A Possible Feature Enhancement

@ptp Brilliant!

Ptp, you're the man!

I tried to find this plugin is it for download yet? thanks for making this also!

PTP hasn't made it public yet. He was just demonstrating what he has been working on and will be making public soon.

Thanks for the good words.

The plugin is out !

I did some last minute fixes... i hope i didn't make it worse.

Quote:

Murphy's Quantum Law: Anything that can, could have, or will go wrong, is going wrong, all at once. If there are two or more ways to do something, and one of those ways can result in a catastrophe or pregnancy, then someone will do it.

I love the quote.

Thanks PTP. I will be up all night doing IT work which is slow and boring. I will give it a thorough testing this evening in my boredom.

Taking the plugin to your bedroom on the first date, Dave? Tsk tsk Grin

.... the quote makes sense now ...

That is hilarious DJ. Thanks for the laugh.

Oh wait, you wrote "boredom"....

Let me start by saying that this is an amazing plugin that I would use in its current state without any complaints. Great job PTP!

Here are a couple of things that I found. These are just things that need to be understood with using the plugin and it is logical as to why it functions the way that it does.

The script manager seems to be an all or nothing thing. For example, if I hide one element of the script manager's list of scripts (for example the Edit button on one script) it hides the entire element, meaning that the list box of scripts is hidden. This is not a big deal, just informational

It makes since that the same thing happens in the settings of the Speech Recognition control for phrases and commands. If there are multiple items in a list, you can disable the list but not a single item in the list.

This definately solves the issue that I was having with the init script being modified and works great there.

Is there any way to make the "Okay" type buttons the default button? For example, when typing a password and pressing enter, can that execute the event for "lock" or "Unlock" type actions? I do like the work you put in to make things like the lock button disabled until a password is entered.

Another thing that I don't know if it happen exactly this way or not, but here is the sequence that I believe that I did. The first thing I did was change the passwords. I used the passwords of password and admin in their proper "current password" fields. I then added what I wanted my password to be in the new password and confirm password fields. From there I hit the Save button. It told me that my Lock password had been changed and then it came up and told me that my full screen password wasn't changed due to having the wrong password. I went back and tried the password of password again in the Current Password field in the Full Screen section of the Change Passwords form and hit Save. It told me again that I didn't have the correct password. I then tried my new password in this field and it told me that I had changed my password. It looks like it did save correctly the first time but then told me the Lock password was changed, but the Full Screen password hadn't been changed.

So far, these are the only things that I see that might be able to be changed to make it more polished. By the way, if you ever get a project from me, the password is going to be the same which is "Dang, PTP continues to prove to me why he is AWESOME!"

Thanks and again, I will use this as it is even if you never make another change to the plugin. Great job.