Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Can't Connect To Home Netgear Home Wifi

Assistance Requested

Help kashyyyk with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Product: (click to view product details)

EZ-Builder Controls: (click to view manual page)

kashyyyk claims to have checked these sources:

I can't get the Ezb to connect to my home WIFI. My computer doesn't have WIFI so I need it to connect in client mode.

From my cell phone I connect to the Ezb, go to the IP address and select client mode. I typed in my SSID and password, It's on a sticker on my router and I type it in the same caps as on it and the ez says can't connect to network.

It seems pretty straight forward but it's not connecting. I tried my guest ssid and nothing.

I just bought the thing and brand new batteries. I'm using a Netgear N600.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

The password or ssid is incorrect. Even though it's on the router on a sticker, the information is incorrect. Wifi requires two bits of information, an ssid and password. If it doesn't connect, it's because the information is incorrect. Login to your router admin GUI by checking the manual and re-enter the wifi security information.

Thanks for the quick response.

In my router GUI also has ssid for 2.4 and 5 GHZ bands. I used the one for 2.4 and it worked, thanks!

Awesome! Glad it worked out Smile